Right now I'm feeling like CRAP!!! I'm feeling so lonely! I have NO ONE at church to talk to about my struggles, and I think that's just wrong! I've tried reaching out, no one is open to helping. There is one exception, she does try to help me. She brings me back to reality, and helps me see the big picture, rather than the small emotional one I see, so thank you (you know who you are).
I'm wanting SO badly to go to the drug store to buy some blades, but for now I'm going to rest until I have to babysit. I've gotta run!
You are doing so well; no need for razor blades. I'm sorry you feel so isolated but you are not! There are many people who love and pray for you.
ReplyDeletethank you victoria. it's more than isolated. it's deep down hurt, turning to bitterness and jealousy. i need to pray about that too.
ReplyDelete