Monday, February 22, 2010

Amazing Grace is what saves

God, thank you for your renewing mercies, EVERYDAY!!!

But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope: The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. "The LORD is my portion," says my soul, "therefore I will hope in him." The LORD is good to those who wait for him, to the soul who seeks him. It is good that one should wait quietly for the salvation of the LORD.
(Lamentations 3:21-26)

I am in such awe of the beauty you have CHOSEN to give me, my own worthless life, that you gave a divine purpose to. Thank you!!!

Now I ponder...do I continue to take the medication? Or trust God and go off? Hard to say because I haven't been on it long enough for it to show huge effects, and God CAN change my heart quickly. I'm staying on it. It's not hurting me, and before taking them each morning, I will ask that God use them to help heal my mind, and make it known to me when I don't need them.

I know that I only have two followers, but I pray that one day I'm able to share it with many more. Please feel free to pass it on. Thank you!

Blessings,
A Changed Heart

3 comments:

  1. I am encouraged by the wonderful use of scripture. Sometimes I suppose all the time that is what we hold on to. The expression of Jesus and hope proclaimed in the Word. Thank you

    ps. Stay the course

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you M3. my hope is that this blog helps others seek and know God, but at the same time bring awareness that not ALL mental "depression" is due to lack of spiritual closeness.

    ReplyDelete