Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...

Today marks the day that I am to increase my Prozac to 20mg. I opted not to this morning. I haven't decided what I'm going to do tomorrow. However, as I swallowed the pill this morning, I prayed that God use them, and if I don't need them, to make it known to me. That is a small step to my goal of ultimate trust in God. Last night I realized that today I would be working and running errands, and how many hours I really work. It doesn't feel like a lot, but when I try to plan things, there isn't any time. Well, I'm taking the step to say "no" to something and am going to start playing soccer again! I have a hard time accepting that I NEED to make time for myself, but it's worth a try. So, in a nutshell, I feel like Dory from "Finding Nemo"- "just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
In Him,
WheresGod

1 comment: