Monday, July 19, 2010

Grrrrr!!!!!!!!

What am I to do?! My emotions are in hyper-response mode!!! I had a WONDERFUL blessing of a day, yet feel like crap! What the heck is my problem?! I haven't blogged in days. I guess because I've been housesitting and doing okay. I apologize for only writing when I complain. There is a list of things going through my head right now, and really can't put them into words, other than writing the list. Below are my thoughts:
I hate myself. I'm fat, ugly, and selfish. I am thankful for wonderful friends. I would rather be dead. I want to go back to cutting, or overdosing. I can't though. I'm a failure. I'm a waste of time and space.

That's about it. I guess I'm left to my own demise. Okay, now I'm pissed!! I'm looking for my valium and can't find it!!! I have to! I have a bottle of a couple hundred!!!! Ugh!!! I'm currently looking in a couple places then typing a bit. Phew! Found them!!! Goodnight! Praying for a better tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment