This is for those who feel they are alone in their self destructive feelings and thoughts, and frustrated with fellow Christians who tell you depression is all in your head. You aren't alone. I am one that can relate. Please feel free to send your prayer requests, or any comments my way. Thank you.
Monday, July 26, 2010
GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!
Again, I failed! I overdosed again last night. This time I took 50mg, I think. I may not have taken that much. Tonight I'm left feeling alone, empty, and self-hatred. I want so badly to die right now. It sounds so peaceful. My friend told me tonight that I have too much to live for and too many people to mentor. I'm going along with therapy Tuesday for the first time in a couple years. I'm hoping I don't go back on my word and start cutting again too. No overdose tonight, as of now. Night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment