This is for those who feel they are alone in their self destructive feelings and thoughts, and frustrated with fellow Christians who tell you depression is all in your head. You aren't alone. I am one that can relate. Please feel free to send your prayer requests, or any comments my way. Thank you.
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
I'm Done!
What a crazy few days! I had a great weekend, but came home to turmoil within my family. I NEED to get out of my house!!! My mom is ridiculous and unreasonable. Not to mention, I feel like a loser living with my parents still! I'd go on, but it would be a waste of your time. All I know is that dying would be fine with me! No worries, I'm not expecting to, I'm just beyond frustrated!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hang in there! Congratulations on your upcoming graduation.
ReplyDelete