This is for those who feel they are alone in their self destructive feelings and thoughts, and frustrated with fellow Christians who tell you depression is all in your head. You aren't alone. I am one that can relate. Please feel free to send your prayer requests, or any comments my way. Thank you.
Friday, July 30, 2010
Wow!
Talk about suicidal!!! I have nothing to look forward to right now. I really would be okay if I died tonight to live with Jesus. Living with Jesus sounds amazing, except the fact that I'll be living FOREVER! Almost wish I could die and be done with everything. Tonight I helped at church and was open to what God had for me. Now, I've cried on my kitchen floor in a fetal position. I tried talking to a couple people, with no success. My friend Michelle, bless her heart, was trying so hard to help. I just didn't want to be alone though. I left my house with the intention of taking plenty of Valium. Instead, I got in the shower, sang VBS songs, and prayed. I felt better and came to the conclusion is simple, but complicated- I'm an addicted people-pleaser. Now, I think some counseling will help shoot for pleasing God, NOT people! PRAYING, Amanda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment