Again I took too much Valium. I'm doing ok though. I'm starting to get a bit tired. I'm checking often to make sure I don't need to go into the hospital.
Today I helped and walk for a walk a thon for a friend. It was to raise money for her to get the therapy and treatment she needs. I'm praying the treatments work! I know either way, it's God's plan and timing. I'm tired! It was suggested to me that I blog tonight. I really don't know what else to say.
Aside from overdosing, I'm wishing a guy friend was available to come over. I just want that company, to have an arm around my shoulder. I like this guy that is recently single, but my friend is seeing him. I went to the Garlic Festival last week and guys were checking out my friend and I didn't exist.
My huge people pleaseing problem growing more and more troublesome! I feel like I need certain people. I know deep down that God is the sole purpose, but he's not. I want worldly comfort.
What's my next step???
No comments:
Post a Comment