I'm not in the mood to overdose. Cutting, I wish I could. Praying I die tonight, YES! It is my prayer that God has used me somehow and is now ready to take me to Him.
I'm out of resources. The pastor at my church has yet to address my issue(s). Not that he has to, but I feel I've reached out and I'm just left to figure things out myself. With the exception of ONE friend, no one at church will accept my plea for help. Some I've been vague with, so I understand that. Others, know the extreme I've taken to hurt myself.
I know some are wondering why I'm not in the hospital. It's simple, I'm not going to hurt myself, or others. Yes, it sounds like it, and I WANT to hurt myself, but I'm not going to.
I'm frustrated because my days are GREAT, and my nights leave me feeling like dying. Not taking calls tonight and will try to go to bed early. I apologize for all the complaints. Please leave SOME sort of a comment. Thank you, Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment