This is for those who feel they are alone in their self destructive feelings and thoughts, and frustrated with fellow Christians who tell you depression is all in your head. You aren't alone. I am one that can relate. Please feel free to send your prayer requests, or any comments my way. Thank you.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Another Rollercoaster
WOW!!!! The last few days have SUCKED!!!! The thoughts and feelings are literally overwhelming. Yesterday I had MORE than one panic attack! They are AWFUL! Today, another one! I'm COMPLETELY fed up with these feelings of impending doom! Thinking about death or self harm...not really. However, I'm back on Valium and it's my best friend!!! I'm sitting here in a room full of chatter and feel as if I'm crawling out of my skin!! Someone help!!!! Wait, no one can help! Can God help??? I'm not even sure at this point. I'm praying for sure! Took 20 mg of Valium at lunch, and felt great for a breif amount of time. Now, however, I feel the panic beginning to rage! I just want to break into tears on someone's shoulder, there's no shoulder to cry on! Now I sound like I'm loathing so I'll shut up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment