Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Leap To Success

Wow! What a weekend! And a GREAT one!!!! I got SO much accomplished! I haven't overdosed, or even taken Valium since Wednesday. Felt I could have used it on Thursday and Friday, but I didn't take any. I focused on prayer and breathing.

A HUGE step for me, I'm throwing away my blade tomorrow!!!! I would do it now but it's raining and I'm in bed. Please, don't mistake that as an excuse, as much as it sounds like one. I really am getting rid of it! I don't need it in my life. I can't remember the last time I cut, or even wanted to. It's been a few weeks since I've even thought about it!!!!

I find all this odd. I had a terrible week as far as relationships. I just feel I'm being bullied. I don't feel it's such a big deal now. Ultimately, the friends that truly care, will stick by me no matter what :) Even better, God never makes fun of me, except when I make plans :)

No comments:

Post a Comment