Thursday, April 15, 2010

Only God Knows

Well, I wasn't going to post tonight because I'm not sure I have the words to describe my thoughts, but I have been encouraged to try (thank you "Sherry").

So I got out of school early and came home and took a NON-MEDICATED 3 hour power nap! I have eaten very healthy today. Just messed up when I had the four alcoholic drinks with dinner a couple hours ago. To some that sounds like A LOT, but for me, I honestly don't feel any different at all. They were weak drinks I guess.

Anyway, it occurred to me tonight as I was sitting with a group of people, knowing only one person, that I was really relaxed, confident, and talkative. I would say I actually saw good in me, especially when I got my wallet out and was asked if I was a Christian. I look back now, and I loved myself. WHOA!!!! That's huge! I didn't think I would ever be able to love myself, yet it's happening. Another big step, I think I'm ready and want to start dating. I am finding myself attracted to certain guys, and picture a possible date with them. Is that creepy? I didn't get his phone number, and he's not a Christian, so I know not to even pursue that. However, I am interested in meeting some Christian men, a bit older than me. For so long I've pictured myself as a single missionary, but maybe God has a partner in store for those missions....

No comments:

Post a Comment