That line is from a song I've never heard, but my friend sings all the time. I feel this is true for me. I feel TONS of people hate me, or at least strongly dislike me. I feel as though I really can't do anything right. Anything I say to anyone, seems to be the wrong thing. The other thing is that my friends and I always tease each other, but now they're teasing me more and it's becoming hard. Today I was picked on for my posts on facebook. I know, it's nothing big, but when it happens most days of the week, it only encourages withdrawal on my part. Today I came home from Salinas and took several Valium and slept for a couple hours. I sure feel a little better now. I'm stressing about school though. It's so much pressure, just the change of schedule and instructors is crazy. The material becomes overwhelming at times.
So today at lunch I sat with my instructor, while my three friends sat at another table. I wanted to join them because I didn't want them to tease me about kissing up to the instructor. However, they were all sitting there talking about their boyfriends, or actually calling them. The other thing is that they constantly talk about sex, which I'm not comfortable talking about. It's frustrating to not "fit in". Is there something wrong with preferring to sit with my instructor (early 50's), than my friends (early 20's)??? Input???
No comments:
Post a Comment