Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Thank You, Sherry

Well, I wasn't going to blog, mostly because I'm so frustrated at the lack of comments, and prayer requests. I enjoy praying for others, and thought I would get some requests.

Anyway, thanks to Sherry, I'm blogging. Today I was humbled when a friend asked how I knew so much about the medical field :) I knew I know more than many, but I guess I know more than I thought.

Another thing happened today that made me realize, I am making progress! A friend's sister posted a general comment on her wall on Facebook, and I instinctively took it personally. I read a bit more and realized, it wasn't aimed at me. I need to stop being so self-critical!

That's all I have for now. Please feel free to leave a comment that you were here, or a prayer request/praise. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment