Sunday, April 4, 2010

Plans? What Plans?

I'm laying here in this empty house, aside from the cat. I LOVE when I'm alone! Although, at times I feel I need to be with someone or I'll be a loser. As far as meds... no valium since... maybe a couple yesterday. Haven't overdosed in a few days. I haven't cut in almost 2 weeks. I'm sitting here watching "Intervention". I love the show, and in a sick sort of way, sometimes I wish I could experiment like the people on the show. Only the people on the show are torn out of reality, lives destructed. My life is far from destruction, so I'm thinking I'll stick with my scrips/cocktails.

Today started out wonderfully! I picked up a friend from out of town, and we enjoyed a great church service. I walked out alone, not having talked to anyone, as usual. However, I usually leave discouraged and begin calling people to see if we can hang out, or SOMETHING. Instead, I was determined to go home to clean up and work on my room so that when Dad got home, we could go to Easter lunch, since mom and sister weren't home this weekend. Dad came home and helped me move the big things out of my room to prepare for the remodel. Then, dad got really sick. I immediately went into nurse mode. I did a bunch of stuff that might be another language to those not familiar with medicine. He was too sick to go out to eat. So, I spent a few hours monitoring my patient and taking care of him, and when he was feeling okay to be alone, I came to this empty house. It hasn't even crossed my mind to overdose, cut, or whine to anyone. Thank you Jesus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment