This is for those who feel they are alone in their self destructive feelings and thoughts, and frustrated with fellow Christians who tell you depression is all in your head. You aren't alone. I am one that can relate. Please feel free to send your prayer requests, or any comments my way. Thank you.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Don't Fake It!
Biggest pet peave: FAKERS!!!! Ok, so last night I was on lovely Facebook and said "hi" to a church friend that hardly ever see, and can't remember the last time I actually had a REAL conversation with her was literally a couple years ago. After my excited "hi", she replied, "hi honey, but I gotta go, let's chat later". I understand she's busy with a family, but it's happened all too often that I hear, "we'll talk later." It doesn't happen. I get I'm high maintenence, but you don't need to lie and say we'll actually talk. It wasn't just that one friend, I actually get it a lot. With that, I feel like shit. I don't like being unliked, or being lied to. To be quite frank, I feel like CRAP and would rather be with God right now, if He's real!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment