Monday, May 17, 2010

Not Feelin' It

I'm not feeling much like fighting for my spiritual life. Why? The stupid reason that I am not as good as my friends. I don't feel that I fit in. I got a bad score on my exam today.

That just threw me overboard! I know better than to compare myself to them. However, I do it! My church friends not inviting me to things, I can understand, and I get that I don't "fit in" with them. My school friends are more of what's getting me down. Two of them are dating a guy and constantly talk about sex and their double dates right in front of me. I've asked that they not talk about the sex, but that didn't do anything. I just walk away when I can now. I guess all I'm doing is pissing and moaning, so I'll stop for now.

Emotionally, today has been pretty decent. I'm not stressed, and still haven't taken Valium since a couple days ago. I am drinking a mixed drink right now, but I don't tend to get out of hand with alcohol. If possible, please give input and/or questions from my last post.

No comments:

Post a Comment