Sunday, May 2, 2010

There IS A Light

Wow! My ENT is AMAZING!!!! She has been of GREAT support. I had an appointment with her Friday and she gave me a medication to slow my heart rate down, and I haven't needed Valium since :) She also gave me her personal email address and told me she's going to help all she can and being that most of my stress is from school, she wants to be my mentor. I cried when she told me that! I was speechless. I emailed a note of appreciation the other day.

It was laid on my heart this morning. There is a way for me to serve at church, since no longer serving the youth group. I am going to talk to a family in our church and work with their son with special needs one on one as he is in Sunday school.

I'm off to bed. Apologies for no more info. I'm a bit beat from a busy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment