Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Not Sure...

I'm not sure what to think of all I'm feeling. I'm literally feeling the bipolar! I feel like I'm teetering on the fence. Do I fall down on the side of not feeling physically present and start cutting again, or step down and genuinely follow Christ... I've been doing really well the past few days, but tonight I had a VERY BRIEF thought of cutting. Thankfully, I pushed it out and it didn't come back.

Last night I made a new friend :) I know, not a big deal, but for me it is. Later in the night my friend text me with a personal concern. She sounded very worried and insisted I be the ONLY one for her to confide in. I have prayed with this friend and she knows where I stand as far as values. She found a lump on her vagina. She had unprotected sex last week, and a few weeks ago, and should have started her period a week and a half ago. I insisted she call and get into planned parenthood. She did. She asked that I please go with her. Of course I went with her. I reassured her the best I could. She came out from the visit very relieved. She was not pregnant, had no signs of STDs, and got birth control. I stressed to her the BEST solution would be abstinence. I told her that if she wanted to stop having sex with guys to find her value, I would gladly help. I left it at that. She knows, and can, come to me with anything. I pray that God just works in her heart and uses me to the greatest ability.

With that, I really noticed that people seem to find it easy to talk to and trust me. I am humbled by the integrity God has helped me to gain others' trust.

I haven't blogged the last few days because I was in the ER with a HORRIBLE migraine! I sat there for three hours, waiting for a shot and the outcome, which took only half an hour. I felt much better! I ended up sleeping yesterday away. I must have needed the rest. With that, I'm going to go to bed.

Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment