Yesterday I was going to post, but decided not to because all I had to say was, "fuck me!" I had HORRIBLE anxiety, and cried a few times so I was emotionally drained! Once I got home, I forced down some food, showered, and took my meds. The regular meds included 30mg of Valium in addition to the 30 mg three hours prior. No, it was not an overdose. It was the full allotted dose for one day. Today I haven't taken any and feel great. I was very productive, and am proud of myself, not to mention being happy that I got an A on my exam of three chapters yesterday! I feel as though things are looking up, but just when I do that, something happens and my world falls on my shoulders. I'll be praying things stay up for awhile though.
Food for thought: Is it wrong to attend church when you don't sense God in your life, and aren't actively pursuing Him???
No comments:
Post a Comment