Honestly, I fucking HATE myself right now!!!! I'm wanting to cut SO badly!!! I can't tho, but I can medicate. I already took the max, but I just might take more... I now what's like to walk through life with no one who truly understands, or even cares for that matter. One church friend cares, and loves me, despite my flaws. The rest of my, what I thought were friends, could care less about me! Time to leave that place they call church, where all are accepted. Well, I'm not. I can't be real. I'm not liked. I'm good with kids, that's about all I have to offer, which is pretty useless. When I have kids with me, I'm usually fine.
Thank you Jesus very drugs! Prescription, dr prescribed drugs of course!!! Already feel better. Still hate myself and feel isolated without trying. I'm torn because I can't hang out with friends that can speak life into me because I work, but I have to work to have money to pay bills, that's life I guess. Take it or leave it!.
No comments:
Post a Comment