Sunday, March 7, 2010

Where Oh Where Has My Sanity Gone???

Working has been my life this week. I haven't been so tempted to cut myself for a at least a week. I know, no major feat, but it's a step, I think. All day I was waiting to go to the store to buy a razor to cut. Clearly, that didn't work. I just took twice the prescribed dose of my anxiety medicine. I know I'm building tolerance to both of the anxiety meds, so I'm alternating them. I know what I'm doing. If I'm not feeling better in a bit, I'll fix that.

I'm so discouraged as far as church, and my faith. I went this morning and felt more alone and distraught than usual. Church is hard. Almost always I come out of my funk once worship starts, but not today. I just don't know what to do!!!

If I have another couple days like today, I think I'm going to have to increase the Prozac, which does NOT make me happy!

Night,
Distraught

No comments:

Post a Comment