Right now, as I sit here, I'm thinking about what a horrible mass and waste of space I am to society. I failed my exam today, of which I needed to do really well on. I just cut myself again, so I'm starting to feel a little better. Although, again, I couldn't bleed much. Is that abnormal that I enjoy the pain I induced? To most, probably. However, I can't wait to do it again.
As for the medication, I made the increase to 30mg of Prozac. I'm getting a headache and want to climb in bed with the covers over my head and take some meds to put me to sleep, just for a quick nap. I HATE this "person" I have become!!! I seem to enjoy being rebellious. What the hell is wrong with me?! I guess for now I'll study and then work. I just can't wait for it to be 10 tonight! Maybe I can get off early... Maybe some prayer will help. I will try it. I'll do my best to post later tonight.
Another fact that's been hurting me for the last couple weeks, is that my mom bought something low fat and told me, "here, I bought this for your diet." I have never said anything about my weight or going on any kind of diet. I know she doesn't approve of me being overweight, but I never talked about wanting to start a diet.
No comments:
Post a Comment