I haven't had any urges to cut, which is great! I suddenly want to take some anti-anxiety medicine, but I'm trying not to, I just can't justify it. Right now I'm becoming concerned with my lack of appetite. I'm not sure if it's from the prozac, or it's in my mind.
In the past I was probably considered anorexic, and I may be headed that way again. I am hungry right now, but don't really feel like eating. I go through times of wanting to eat, and other times, not even want to look at food. My stomach is grumbling...oh well.
Wow! How emotions can be deceiving, and change so quickly! Not much to say now! Ok, I took the normal dose of valium. Waiting patiently for it to work...
Just thought about the fact that I need to finish business with the ministry pastor and quit!
Ok, the meds are kicking in. I feel much better I'm going to go to bed as I promised a friend. The agreement was to finish this post and go to bed, without cutting or taking more medicine, and I will keep my word. James 5:12 is always a conviction- "Let your yes be yes, and your no, no."
Any words of wisdom are gladly welcomed! Thank you for those that are still following me. I'm sorry for the constant pitty parties!
No comments:
Post a Comment