This is for those who feel they are alone in their self destructive feelings and thoughts, and frustrated with fellow Christians who tell you depression is all in your head. You aren't alone. I am one that can relate. Please feel free to send your prayer requests, or any comments my way. Thank you.
Sunday, March 14, 2010
What A Weekend!
I am beyond done with my busy schedule! I think that losing the job on Wednesdays is God's way of telling me to slow down! I started getting sick shortly after that. Yesterday was spent medicated and in bed sleeping off and on. Today I napped more. I feel GREATLY guilty for sleeping so much, especially when I have such important exams coming up. I did some studying, then took my meds and am now waiting to pass out (just fall asleep, don't freak out). I took 1mg of klonopin more than prescribed, but other than that, that's been it. I wish I had enough brain power to write another poem, or write something deep, but I feel quite empty and lack emotions right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment