Thursday, March 11, 2010

Not into it

I'm not in the mood to blog. I'm hungry, tired, thirsty, tired, throat hurts, and did I mention tired? Today was a good day. I have forgiven myself for the mistake I made yesterday, and I believe the other person has forgiven me. I still haven't talked to a pastor. Neither one has seemed to want to meet with me, despite my requests. Unlike my usual self, I'm totally okay with that. I would actually continue talking to my friend I've reconnected with, and another friend from church who I tell EVERYTHING to- she's the most accepting and patient person EVER! Thank you to both of you, you know who you are. I'm at 30mg prozac, and planning on staying there for now. I have not take a benzodiazepene since last night, and that was only the normal dose, just to put me to sleep. Perhaps I'm on the right path...maybe..sorta kinda...no, but I'll get there. Going to take one klonopin to sleep. Good night!

1 comment:

  1. So glad your self-talk today has been grace-filled. Remember, you are so worth it!

    ReplyDelete