Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Alright!

Okay, today was MUCH better than yesterday. It was REALLY long, which Wednesdays generally are-seven hours of theory lecture. Second time in the last month that I genuinely could not focus anymore. I never knew it was possible to learn SO much! I got to the point though that ONE more fact was going to send me on an emotional/anxiety filled roller coaster. Thankfully, I fought off those temptations. Now, it's just a matter of studying those 2 lectures for the exam next Wednesday.

Today my friend in the hospital in LA called me. It made my day! The fact that SHE called ME is amazing! I was so happy to hear her voice. We talked about our memories from a couple years ago. Made me kind of sad that we haven't been able to make more memories since her last suicide attempt, but I look forward to July. Her sister and I will be taking her to Disneyland! I'm SUPER excited! Disneyland will be great, but just hanging out with her will be enough :)

As far as emotions go, I'm doing pretty well. I'm trying to handle one thing at a time. Today it was a migraine and my IV rate exam. Tomorrow it's clinicals and work. I've been missing people a lot though, people I haven't talked to or seen in a long time.

I guess I really didn't need to post tonight. Nothing really to report on. Although, I'm grateful for not giving into the temptation yesterday. Yes, my pastor was right, I am glad that I didn't give in.

Prayers,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment