Monday, June 21, 2010

On My Knees

Wow! I just told a dear friend, Lisa, that I so appreciate her allowing me to help her with her daughter, Jess. I thanked her for being such a great example of Christ's love. She laughed and wrote back, "want to see Christ's love... look in the mirror". In the past I would have brushed it off and quickly told myself, "she's just saying that" or another negative thought. Instead, I was instantly brought to my knees. I'm SO humbled that a friend would think that. The thought that someone sees Christ's love in me, is so amazing. I'm so thankful to be blessed with Christ's salvation, grace, mercy, and peace. I will continue to pray for Lisa and Jess.

Today I also went to my anxiety/panic class. I feel that it's a waste of time because I know how to handle the anxiety, I just choose not to at times. I, however, had a revelation last week. I think I'm in the class more to help others in the class, and if I get something out of it too, it's a bonus.

I'm off to bed. I get to see my mentor tomorrow, and CAN'T wait!!! She's so amazing! She may start reading this...I'll ask her tomorrow.

Good night!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment