Thursday, June 3, 2010

Continued...

I started out the morning pretty rough. I woke somewhat late, rushed out the door, and drove to the clinic. I was so tired, I missed my exit. This would normally put me in a bad mood IMMEDIATELY! THEN, I get to clinicals to find my normal instructor (who I agreed with I would be happy for her birthday today) was not coming, and instead we had a strict instructor, that I thought for sure I would disappoint. ALL of that would usually have sent me WAY downhill. It didn't. I decided to text my friend to check on the patient I visited yesterday, she quickly responded that he passed away this morning at 0330. I was upset at first, but quickly reminded myself he is now healed and running ALS free with God. It actually brought a smile to my face. I continued on my day with his family and my friend in prayer, and had a completely different heart and attitude towards my patients and classmates, AND instructor! I got out of clinicals super early so rested up. I went to work and enjoyed it. I'm now all cozy in my bed, and thanking Jesus for the peace, joy, and mercy He gives me each day! I look forward to the day I can be with Jesus, but I also look forward to serving Him another day tomorrow, Lord willing.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment