I am beginning to feel a bit of my anxiety creeping in. I refuse to allow it though. I'm not taking Valium, and I'm not giving my power to the emotions. I had a great day, and a great evening. I'm going to focus on that!
My doctor, and friend, came in to give a small lecture in class today. I missed the first half of the next class, and she took me to get a tapioca drink. I'm so blessed! She is the one that took it upon herself to volunteer to be my mentor, and support me through this journey. I can only pray that I can at some point share this blog with her as a testament of Christ's love and mercy.
My evening was a true blessing. I again helped my friend Lisa with her daughter to do some OT and PT. Lisa is one strong and faithful servant! God's strength is mind- boggling! I'm so thankful that a year ago God touched my heart to reach out to Lisa and her family. Had I not been obedient, I wouldn't have the blessing that they are!
Blessings to all,
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment