Friday, June 11, 2010

It's Official!!!!

Last night I made up my mind! I'm giving up the cutting and overdosing. It's been awhile since I've done either one, but I'm making it know that I'm not going to give in anymore. I guess I'm posting it in hopes that it will help hold me accountable. My pastor doesn't know, but I'm sure he'll be thrilled. I've only told one person, Sherry.

Last night as I was sharing this commitment with Sherry, she asked why the change of heart. The reason I've decided to let go of those self-defeating things is that it doesn't benefit me in the long term. I'm working on the idea that really does care for and love me. I'm really caught on the fact that we are granted new mercies, EVERYDAY! I'm humbled by that. I don't deserve anything I have, yet God chooses to bless me immensely. I'm not sure what else to say. I guess tonight's post is just going to have to be short and sweet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment