The time had come. It was well over a year, it was time to visit my psychiatrist. I'm so blessed he started the prozac and valium over the phone and didn't make me come in for that! Anyway, I suggested what I wanted, 40mg prozac, and 20mg geodon, so that's the way it is. Started tonight. Let's hope that the two will work well together. I took valium today, a couple times, but didn't even cross my mind to cut.
Today was quite interesting. I was pleased with some things that happened that were all God. I have no other explanation! I'm really going to pray that God changes my heart. I'm really bitter about those about my age at church. They literally don't include me in ANYTHING!!! Which I can understand. I'm not fun, I'm awkward, and just boring. I'm off to bed!
So glad you had a great day yesterday! Enjoy the Jessica Huse concert!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had a good day! :-)
ReplyDelete