Errrrr!!!!!!! I typed quite a long post and it didn't save, instead it shut down. I wanted to be sure to make it a point to post today because I had such a great day. I want this to remind me when I'm not doing well, that good days are possible.
I went to bed bitter last night, but woke up with a refreshed and peaceful mindset. The pastor I have been waiting on finally sent me a text that he could meet later this week. I told him I wasn't going to go to the next youth event and asked him what his decision was, before I told him. He said he didn't know. By that comment, I got the feeling that he thinks I want to meet with him to talk about something, rather than about my future with the ministry. I was frustrated, but that quickly dissipated and I was at peace and didn't even think about it until tonight, when I was reflecting on my day.
I had a great day, and evening was fun. After work I went to a friend's house for a couple hours. This friend is such a blessing and encouragement!!! I LOVE spending time with her, and am so thankful for our friendship.
As far as medication, I have not increased my Prozac like I was told to and thought I was going to have to. I continue to pray before I take every dose.
Thank you for reading.
WheresGod
So glad you had a good day! Hope all goes well with your meeting with your pastor.
ReplyDeletethank you victoria, i'll let you know how it goes, when it happens. i'm thinking it won't be until next week.
ReplyDelete